Monday, July 11, 2011

Breaking News

  I have good news and bad news (obviously, because good can only be defined by bad). This has nothing to do with the site, so it's not that important.
 I'll start with the good, because the coin I flipped landed on tails. I finally got a-hold on a copy of the movie "The Screaming Skull." What's significant about it is that I'm planning on doing a riff (live commentary consisting of witty remarks recorded over the movie). A perfect example of this would be the show Mystery Science Theater 3000; the only difference is the silhouettes of people in a movie theater in front of the movie they're riffing. On August 5th, I'm going to visit my cousins in San Francisco for about a week and a half. I'll bring my camera, and hopefully film the trip.
 Because (yes I'm starting a sentence with because, what-of-it) I'll be in California, I won't be able to film Wurste at the time. I was hoping of being finished shooting by early September, but because of my absence, it may end sometime in late October.

1 comment: