Monday, July 18, 2011

Newer Würste Poster


  I'm not entirely sure if the names at the bottom will stay, since we haven't even started filming yet (hence the "PRE-PRODUCTION" label at the top. the only real difference between this poster and the older one is that since it's newer it's better that the proportions are correct for size (if it were actual size the poster would be about 27in/40in).
 I know I've just been saying "...we'll start filming when my friend comes back..." and have never given a date; that's because he's Hispanic. I don't make this up so I can stall the movie. Every summer, he's gone for about a month. He'll return from Cuba in 9-days (if I'm lucky). In all seriousness, I hope all goes as planned and I hope your time won't be as stressful as mine (until my week off in CA).

No comments:

Post a Comment