Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bureaucracy is Fun!

 Having power in high places does give one the upper hand once in a while, ya know. Today, me and my family went to a high class restaurant named "La Brochette" as an early father's day dinner. Although that would explain the occasion, the reason we went there is because my uncle is the head chef, or was it sue chef (sorta like a first-mate to the head chef. I don't remember what everyone had, but I had chicken breast with a lot of vegetables. I can recall wasting about three minutes trying to pick up a grilled onion slice with a fork. I feel sorry for the waiter, describing all of the seafood when only one person got fish.
 To my knowledge, my dad is thinking of me having piano lessons. I'm not feeling too good about that. apparently the person my mom has in mind is a friend of hers. Well sometimes power in high places isn't that great all of the time. Hope you have an enjoyable father's day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment