Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleepy Days

As you no doubt aware, school is over in the USA. Because of this, I don't need to get up in the morning (yes I know I'm stating the obvious). The problem is, it became going to sleep at 10am, and waking-up at 8pm. I've recently tried staying up for a whole day (about 20hr). This proves to be quite challenging, especially because of the lack of stuff to do.
 Yesterday, I saw five movies to keep me up:

  1. Blazing Saddles(1974)-93min
  2. Seven Samurai(1954)-207min*yes it is three and a half long
  3. Shutter Island(2010)-138min
  4. Wizards(1977)-82min
  5. Nausicaa(1984)-117min
You can tell I have a lot of older movies on my shelf. Luckily they were good, so I could sit through them (even those longer than two and a half hours). Even so, I still went to sleep at three.

No comments:

Post a Comment