Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'M BAAAAACK!


  Yeah, I'm back and in black. I have returned from the land below the depths of the land to my grand domain. Now summer's here and I...I uh...I don't just yet, but I'm working on it. As about 8 and a half of you are aware, I make movies. I've developed 2 concepts for feature length (more than 50 minutes) films. So I got big plans for the future although no one is helping me even make the script yet on either. Just to tease ya, I'll tell you the basic premises for both.
 The first will be a spoof/satire of WWII. The main focus will be on the war in Europe. I hope to have a mix of those old Monty Python sketches, and a Mel Brooks movie (not essentially like "The Producers").
 The other will be a sort of treasure-hunt movie for the "artifacts of inhumanity" that have assumed mystical properties. All of them have to be brought together to *SPOILER CENSORED* and *ALSO SPOILER*
 So that's what I hope to be doing in the near future, and I hope the summer will be good. I'm not going to any form of camp, and I don't go out often, so expect more posts by me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment