Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where has everyone gone?

For those of you that aren't aware or are in it; the students of Ms. Aleman's class (my second hour) each made blogs of their own. Each was to add different literary elements into them such as poetry and short stories. Recently though, no one appears to be adding stuff to them. From what I've seen, the latest anyone has posted is Friday last week. Am I the only one  updating at all. If anything people should be posting more, because school is almost over and the grade has already been put in for blog project. Not only that but we can add whatever we want. It's like I'm the only one that even slightly wanted to continue these things anyhow. It really does stink, because I never actually talk to any of the people in most of my classes except a select few. I want to know how people are doing (*place comment of me being a stalker here*) and knowing what they like. Well I doubt anyone will EVER update these blogs again, and just have the URL taken from someone that would actually update once in awhile.

1 comment: