Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a Prime Suspect

 Being a fan of Mystery Science Theater, I enjoy commenting on things. Unfortunately however, others are not too kind to my word. The problem is, I just got a third comment of someone asking "Who are you?" I guess this is for I don't have my real name on display. When I post a comment, and someone sees the title "Bowler" as the commenter, people are suspicious, especially if their not someone I've met, or told what my name/blog is. I'm getting confused of why others seem to be alienated by my comments. Most of the time I try to write something sarcastic, or just joke. For those of you who want to know my name because you feel that I've invaded your personal space, speak out in the comment section and I'd gladly tell you. Hope we could end this lack of knowledge.
*Oh, and happy All Shades Day!*

No comments:

Post a Comment