Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Booked Solid

My schedule is absolutely packed. I suppose this is a good thing, because before now I've had little to nothing to do.
First, Far-From-Subtle is doing a live-stream LP (Let's Play) of the new game Alice: Return to Madness, which will be great because they're known for freaking out over weird things, while the Alice series is very dark and disturbing.
After that, Channel Awesome is celebrating their third year anniversary with a full-length movie they made. The movie will be put up episodically in six parts.
Finally, there's NintendoCaprisun's slot at the retro summer event. I'm a big fan of NCS, and he'll be playing Super-C, and Castlevania 2.
IRL; my grandfather's birthday is tomorrow, and we'll be giving him one of those E-readers, and taking him out... to dinner of course. So I'll be occupied for a good 7hours or so.

1 comment: